Doggy Daily + Primrose Oil Combo
A rich source of omega-6 fatty acids, this oil is both a natural promoter of healthier skin and coats as well as a natural soother of the pain and discomfort of dry, itchy skin. It also helps to address inflammatory conditions such as arthritis in older dogs.
Evening Primrose Oil may be helpful for:
- Improving skin and coat health
- Relieving dry, itchy skin
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis
- Hormonal imbalance
Proven Natural Ingredients:
Our Evening Primrose Oil is unrefined and cold-pressed locally from New Zealand grown seed.
Directions for use:
- Drip into mouth or add to food.
- For cats use 1ml per 5kg; small dogs 1ml per 5kg; large dogs 2ml per 15kg.
- Unopened store below 20°c. Once opened, store in fridge.
If the application fails to alleviate the condition being treated, seek veterinary advice.
The Hemp Seed Powder we source, does not contain
Tetrahydrocannabinols, the compounds in hemp that include THC and cannabidiol (CBD)