A rich source of omega-6 fatty acids, this oil is both a natural promoter of healthier skin and coats as well as a natural soother of the pain and discomfort of dry, itchy skin. It also helps to address inflammatory conditions such as arthritis in older dogs.
Evening Primrose Oil is helpful for:
- Improving skin and coat health
- Relieving dry, itchy skin
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis
- Hormonal imbalance
Proven Natural Ingredients:
Our Evening Primrose Oil is unrefined and cold-pressed locally from New Zealand grown seed.
Directions for use:
- Drip into mouth or add to food.
- For cats use 1ml per 5kg; small dogs 1ml per 5kg; large dogs 2ml per 15kg.
- Unopened store below 20°c. Once opened, store in fridge.
If the application fails to alleviate the condition being treated, seek veterinary advice.