A natural anti-anxiety/calming herbal remedy for pets. SedaPet is designed by a holistic vet and manufactured in New Zealand by a herbalist using the highest quality herbal ingredients.
- St John’s Wort
Common triggers for anxiety that SedaPet can help with:
• Loud noises (thunderstorms and fireworks for example)
• Car trips
• Visits to the vet or groomer
• New pets introduced to the household
Signs that your dog is fearful or anxious:
• Shaking, dribbling, whining, howling, running away to a hiding place
• Inappropriate soiling inside
• Not eating
• Not wanting to go for a walk
• Dilated eyes
• Restless and unable to settle, pacing
• Some dogs become destructive
• Frenzied activity
Directions for use:
SedaPet can be initiated at the first signs of stress. 2 sprays inside the mouth or lip as required. For stress prevention, administer 1/2 hour before events. Repeat if necessary.
The sooner you can treat your pet and get them to settle the easier it will be to calm them. Waiting until they are in full-blown terror will make reducing their stress response harder.
Other Calming Tips
In addition to using SedaPet, the following actions can also be helpful:
- Playing some soft music. Often the TV is not helpful as ads etc can change into loud aggressive sounds very quickly.
- Tucking up into bed with your pet can be warm, reassuring and cosy for them. Many pets love getting under the blankets and feeling the weight of blankets on them can be reassuring.
- Patting and gently massaging your pet's ears and back can help them to relax.