A delicious natural high for your cat all year round.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 ounces of tuna, in water (drained) and no salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons catnip
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
- Combine oat flour, tuna, egg, olive oil, and catnip in a food processor and blend until it forms a crumb-like dough.
- Transfer dough into a bowl and hand roll into small biscuits.
- Place each biscuit onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Store leftover biscuits in the fridge for up to 2-3 days or 1-2 months in the freezer.