What your dog is trying to tell you when they lick their paws?
If you have a dog that is constantly licking their paws, it’s a sign that something is not quite right. Some of the more common reasons include:
- Environmental Allergies – grass, pollen, sprays, pesticides and other inhalant allergies are often the culprit. This may also be accompanied by reddened skin and raised bumps
- Food Allergies or Intolerances
- Yeast Infections
- Pain (even in different parts of the body)
- Behavioural or psychological issues – boredom, frustration or anxiety
So, where do you start?
Start from the inside out
At Olive’s Kitchen, we know that good gut health drives good health outcomes and good food is your pet’s meal ticket to good gut health.
- 90% your pet’s immunity is driven from their gut so eliminating any unwelcome allergens while enhancing overall health starts with good gut health
- Good food makes the good gut bacteria buzz. With the right combination of healthy food, prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins and minerals, you can restore gut health and strengthen your pet’s immunity.
Sound like a lot of work?
We’ve made it simple
Keep your pet’s gut well-nourished and immunity firing by adding a teaspoon of doggy daily to their food bowl. Rich in all-natural superfoods and tested by our Chief Veterinarian, it’s great for gut health and so much more.
Note: If the licking continues after you have made dietary changes, please see your holistic vet.
Olive's Kitchen Superfood Supplement
Interested in finding out more about our 100% natural, NZ-made Superfood Supplement for dogs? Shop our best-selling Doggy Daily Supplement today that provides dogs with an essential dose of gut health boosting nutrients that are missing from most modern pet diets.